What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device by websites that you visit. They are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
- To remember your preferences and settings.
- To track your use of our website to help us understand how visitors interact with our site and how we can improve the user experience.
- To personalize your experience on our website by showing you content that is relevant to your interests.
What types of cookies do we use?
We use two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that are deleted when you close your browser. They allow us to keep track of your actions during a single browsing session, such as remembering items you added to your shopping cart.
- Persistent cookies: These are cookies that remain on your device for a set period of time or until you delete them. They allow us to remember your preferences and settings for future visits.
How can you manage your cookie preferences?
Most web browsers allow you to manage your cookie preferences. You can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features of our website.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage your preferences, visit the help section of your web browser or visit www.aboutcookies.org.